Monday 14 November 2011

I am sorry about the dilatory nature of posts!!

Dear Reader, I am sorry about the dilatory nature of posts. I used to like moaning a bit about former UK premier Gordon Brown but I could not get the same enthusiasm in complaining about David Cameron et al. However, I am getting a little irritated about
the incompetence of the Tory/Liberal administration. The main example of ths was the lack of protection for citizens during the summer riots. Given the amount of money we pay in tax and the amount of intrusion we face from the authorities, the UK population deserve a better deal.

So hopefully I will be back on the blog trail!!

Today, the press has been reporting George Osborne's negative comments about the French economy. I thought the British chancellor would have enough on his plate with
problems such as youth unemployment rather than worry about our neighbours. France has higher productivity per employee than us and some amazing world-class companies such as L'Oreal. The French also make pots of money from the design of the European Union (EU), which enable the country to survive its bonkers employment legislation, which restricts the hours people worked. This explains why you can be in France and not get a meal after 9pm.

No comments: