Monday 24 December 2007

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!

I wish all the readers of Accountancy Distilled a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope 2008 will be a prosperous one. This year I exchanged the proceeds from
the takeover of Newcastle United to buy into another Geordie success story Northern Rock. I eventually sold after taking a pretty savage hit. I want the bank to survive
as an independent institution, since it is very important for the north-east of England.

Looking back on my blogs led me to do some editing on the footie ones, ie deleting
ones like "Blue Moon", which charted the improbable defeat of Manchester United to their derby rivals Manchester City. I can't believe how well Sven has started.

Postcript: How would I know that Sven would sacked by the Thai owner?

No comments: